Do you know the benefits of laughter?
12 December 2016
We seldom realize how often we laugh, in addition to knowing that laughter is the response of our body to a stimulus that produces us well-being is important to know the therapeutic power and benefits it has for health, a dose of laughter a day .
- Immune System Improvement: Gay people have higher levels of antibodies or defenses, making them more resistant to diseases and infections.
- Laughter, and especially laughter, increases the production of endorphins, which are substances our brain produces to calm the pain and produce pleasurable sensations.
- Laughter lowers stress levels, making it easier to tackle problem-solving tasks with less anxiety; When facing a problem we focus on the task instead of the emotion, the problems are solved in less time and with fewer failures.
- Frequent and repetitive laughter helps maintain blood pressure at optimum levels.
- Laughter is an excellent exercise as it activates more than 400 muscles. It equates to an aerobic exercise, like running, swimming, cycling.
In addition, laughter connects us and opens doors as it allows us to socialize easily and a person who smiles is always welcome wherever he goes.
Laughter is extremely healthy, the challenge now is to start laughing more to live healthier.
Investigated by: M. Aragón